As many of us know, January can often feel like a very long month indeed, but for me, those dark ‘inbetween’ days are the ideal time to hunker down and read. Is there anything better than cosying up next to a roaring fire with a good book when the winds are howling and it’s dark outside? I’ve read some gorgeous books this month and wanted to share them with you – I won’t review them individually, but will say that each of them is beautiful in it’s own way, that each one resonated with me deeply. I ended the month feeling like I had gained much insight, had been awakened, nourished and enriched, all from delving into the powerful words and wisdom of some incredible women writers.
- Bloom and Thrive – Brigit McNeill
- Native – Kaitlin B. Curtice
- If Women Rose Rooted – Sharon Blackie
- Everybody Needs Beauty – Samantha Walton
- Root and Ritual – Becca Piastrelli